Although we firmly believe in obedience training your puppy as soon as possible, there are so many additional, time-sensitive skills that your puppy needs right now – all of which focus on preventing behavior issues.
You can teach your dog to come and sit at any age, the focus of our puppy training is to ensure that your puppy grows up to be the dog that you want them to become; and now is the time to get started. Puppies between the ages of 6 and 16 weeks old are at a very important time in their lives, and is a wonderful opportunity to start the learning process.
Exposing your new puppy to the correct experiences, socialization protocols, and leadership drills can help prevent problems later down the road; you only get one shot for certain things. Our puppy programs focus on the following topics:
- Effective Tips for Potty Training
- Crate Training
- Proper Handling Skills
- Leadership Skills for Your Family
- Fun and Appropriate Games and Toys
- Eliminate Puppy Play Biting
- Basic Introduction to Obedience
- Socializing Skills and Exercises
- Overview on Puppy Safety
There are currently three different formats for puppy training:
STARTING FEB 1, 2017 1. Puppy Class – This is a 5 week class that is held on Wednesday nights at our training center in Leander. This class has a rolling curriculum which means you don’t have to wait until a new class cycle starts, your first class can start this Wednesday! You then join the group and the entire curriculum will be presented to you over the course of your 5 week enrollment with us. Your puppy must be between the ages of 8-13 weeks at the time of your first class and we welcome all breeds and temperaments.
Sign Us Up!
2. Puppy Manual -This downloadable e-book was written by Unleashed Unlimited, will give you instant access to all of the material listed above. You can instantly read through and begin implementing the the following skills right away. This is great option for the do-it-yourselfers or those who live out of state.
Take me to the Puppy Manual
3. Private Puppy Powwow – This is a one-time face-to face private puppy class with you and your family at our training center in Leander. This two hour seminar will allow us to go over all of the topics above, work with you and your puppy in a hands-on setting, and answer all of your questions. You will also receive a free copy of the Puppy Manual for easy reference.
Contact Us to Schedule Your Puppy Powwow