Boarding your dog at a loud kenneling facility, or trusting a friend or neighbor to care for your dog while you’re away, can be stressful for both you and your dog. However, leaving your dog in a quieter structured environment with trainers and dog professionals that are familiar with dog behavior and can provide your dog with the proper care they deserve can be comforting.
All of our boarding dogs participate in multiple sessions of open group play throughout the day (temperament permitting), they go for on-leash walks around the property, their current feeding schedules and routines will be honored, and existing Unleashed Unlimited training dogs will be managed and kept on track using the existing training philosophies and concepts.
Although our standard boarding is well equipped with some extras for which other facilities charge, there are additional add-ons available. These extras include doggie day care, training sessions and program refreshers for existing training clients, nail trims, baths, ear cleanings, furminate and deodorizing services, additional walks, and more.
Our boarding services are only available to Unleashed Unlimited training clients and established members of our doggie day care program. Our services tables are listed below:
DDC while Boarding
- Discounted Day Care Add-ons Available While Boarding
- Doggie Day Care Available Monday thru Friday
- Add a 1/2 Day of Doggie Day Care – $15
- Add a full Day of Doggie Day Care – $20
- Day Care Pass Holders will Automatically be Added to Roster
per dog, per day
- Several Daily Open Play Sessions with Dogs
- Multiple Potty Rotations and Exercise Sessions
- Quiet and Reduced Stress Environment
- Consistent Communication and Training Philosophy
- Flexible Drop Off & Pick Up Times
- Training Session for Existing Clients – $25 1/2 hr
- Bath – $20/$30
- Nail Trim – $17
- Ear Cleaning – $12
- Furminate & Deodorize – $20
- Anal Gland Expression – $15
Unleashed Unlimited is open 7 days a week and we offer flexible pickup and drop off times that fit within with most schedules.
In order to give your dogs the attention they deserve, space is limited and reservations are required and we book up quickly for peak holidays.
All dogs have to be good in a crate, up to date and complete with all vaccinations (rabies, distemper, lepto, parvo, and bordetella), and must have been living in your home with you for at least two weeks.
Boarding Arrivals – Daily boarding rate is $40 per day and your first day of boarding is the day you drop off your dog, regardless of drop off time.
Boarding Departures – Pick ups made before 12pm will not be charged for that day. The regular boarding charge will be applied for pick ups made after 12pm.
Quotes for your dog’s stay are available upon request to reduce any confusion.